View Single Post
Old 2008-03-18, 15:07   Link #216
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinny Riddle View Post
Nah, you're just in denial.

OK, I was just joking. By heading towards Yuji, Yoshida has given Ike the signal that he can finally move on. Of course being rejected hurts, but Ike would rather have that, than live the rest of his life in regret that Yoshida never knew his feelings for her.
He could move on at any time before. He still can.

What I'm saying is that, while he did confess his feelings, what he did barely qualifies as asking her out. He gave her little reason to turn toward him. Little time to even consider it. And, as she herself showed, a confession doesn't have to be the end.

Sure, she still loves Yuji. He knew that going in. But if his resolve is so weak that the little he's done so far is all he can do to woo her, he should never have said he loved her in the first place. He shouldn't have talked big to Yuji at the end of S1, or acted all angsty to Sato.

Quote:
BTW, around the scene where Shana asks Yoshida how to make babies, does anyone notice that her twin ponytail resemble that hawt Chinese girl in Gundam 00? (I only watch the screenshots in blogs of that series, it's more entertaining that way for me. )
Not really. For one thing, she kinda lacks the double-O...