View Single Post
Old 2009-06-02, 14:59   Link #2
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

(#-_-)......
What the hell... Did the story just kill off the new 3rd party like that...?
So, basically, they were created and brought in near the end of the story to forcibly kill off Imo-chan and make Akiho depressed? And now that they are done, the story stuffs in a scene where Nerval pops up and freezes them in a few seconds.
Great... Just great.

And in the meantime, Takane, who was released from Nerval's control for some unknown reason that no one seems to plan to explain, decides to help the group.
...It was bad enough that they used Nami as an excuse to do some unknown thing to release Takane, but (as expected), she's affecting the story...

I also want to ask why the ninja guys or whatever they are are still alive, but compared to some of the other things that went on in the episode, this is still minor... I see they are being used as tools to explain stuff.

Other than these parts, it was a decent episode. Everyone is getting saved (rather easily) from the boxes, but now they all want to be NEETs. Akiha is depressed. Honoka kidnaps that guy voiced by Fukuyama, etc. etc...

Preview: Takane... Just disappear... It'd be a different story if you weren't released from the mind control like that so you could come help move the story, but just thinking about it... *shakes head*

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)

Last edited by serenade_beta; 2009-06-02 at 15:18.