View Single Post
Old 2013-09-11, 10:00   Link #76
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ushio the Omega View Post
So in a way the sage of six paths altered everyone to have chakra circulatory system's so that rather than the insane training other series use for characters to be able to use ki it allows them to be far more powerful at a much younger age with far less work.
or maybe O. Kaguya blessed the world with chakra in exchange for peace. assuming the depiction of her in the chapter post larceny is not just her "radiance" but her actually distributing chakra to mankind…just speculating and im sure not very likely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Except according to this chapter, the very ability to use chakra itself is a bloodline. If you're not one of the sage's descendants, you're out of luck. No chakra for you. Which is another contradiction to the previous lore, which established bloodline limits and the ability to use chakra as two different things.

Oh, I'm not saying that it's impossible for all ninja to be related to the sage, but think about the implications of that: If every single ninja is related to the sage, that means every single ninja has the potential for the rinnegan in their blood.
lets say kaguya distributed chakra…perhaps she didn't give to all of mankind. but the soldiers at war/people actually doing the fighting. those descendants would be the current shinobi if not every human has chakra or the ability to mold it.
in regards to the rinnegan, you likely have to be a direct direct descendant. even the senju and uchiha can't acquire the rinnegan without special conditions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Madara sees the presence of chakra as being the cause of all evil. We know Madara is wrong since he is the villain (, there is ample moral and ethical discussion that can show just why Madara's prelapsarian discussion is just plain stupid)), so obviously doing away with all chakra is not even close to being what Kishimoto wants or is interested in, nor should it be considering how amazingly pessimistic the very idea is.
yeah madara has to be wrongs since men were at war before 'the apple" and evil existed before the appearance of chakra. i hope it doesnt require an origin to the origin story. the tree and the fruit likely kept the world/universe in some sort of balance. i get the impressiion that creating a world complete with peace is just as bad as a world devoid of it. which may be why the tree wasnt involved in the fighting. im curious to know why this "great genjutsu" existed to begin with. maybe the juubi/shinju resets the world (no no please not the matrix) every millennium and taking that fruit just effed shit alllllllll the way up

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
What I wondered though: How did the 8-tails know about the transformations of the Juubi? The tailed beasts were created after the Juubi was defeated, so they should have no knowledge, except of the things they were told by the sage. But then it shouldn't talk so confidently.
the bijou are the juubi right? i guess they should know quite a bit...