View Single Post
Old 2009-08-10, 02:03   Link #461
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nudvik View Post
It's true that it could merely be Yuki's opinions on the subject. Maybe she even stuck Mikuru with Haruhi for the lulz.
I suppose the only one who's feelings are surely represented by this are Yuki's herself, but she's pretty damn astute and has had several hundred years to get to know them. So I'm inclined to trust her judgement about who is most attracted to whom :P

On that subject, I'm certain Haruhi is bi, or at least bi-curious. I can only imagine how she'd have reacted if she'd gotten a visit from Mikuru-chan!
I'm not sure about that, now. Haruhi has always seemingly shown the most pure lust for Mikuru - there's no other character that Haruhi has groped in a sexual fashion to anywhere near the degree that she has with Mikuru. So for Haruhi to not get Mikuru... makes me think that Haruhi may have been just totally messing around here; as in she was just feeling up the moe mascot out of sheer excitement over having the perfect moe mascot. Kind of like a girl playing with her favorite doll a lot... doesn't make her lesbian at all.

And yet Kyon won out over Mikuru... maybe Haruhi is quite straight herself.