View Single Post
Old 2011-04-30, 10:17   Link #414
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Riko isn't really a yandere because she doesn't go wild unlike shirayuki. But Riko doesn't like harem route. Plus she is a thief. And just like what she said. She will just steal Kinji from Aria.
How can she steal something that big? I think most likely she would just try to steal Kinji's underwear, got caught by Aria breaking into his room (who's in it probably for the same reasons) and start a massive all out brawl that destroys the entire dorm.

Quote:
The most dangerous among the girls is Reki XD
Yeah....you probably won't see her angry, because she'd be looking at your face through her scope when she's pissed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I didn't expect to see Taintess here XD
It is SAINTESS you fool. You made a spelling error.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
And speaking of which, I hear Riko nearly dies to Hilda's poison in 9....that would be the second time the vampire line of Vlad nearly did her in.....talk about arch-nemesis....
The LN is already out to 9? Sauce please.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote