Thread: Licensed Scryed (S-cry-ed)
View Single Post
Old 2007-01-22, 17:52   Link #31
PatPeter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbin View Post
Hmmm Factually
  1. You do not introduce 2 love interests and just have them abandoned at the end. They either get together or they don't, the 2 in Scryed just lost interest in their loves.
  2. You do not change the animation of the last 2 episodes so that they are actually WORSE than the series. Everyone knows the last episode is supposed to have a boost of animation, not a drop
  3. You do not introduce a TON of super warships that have no meaning and just have the main characters kill them with no resolution of why they were there at all
  4. You do not remove all brain matter from the 'Smart One' and just reduce him to the same level as the 'dumb' one
  5. You do not end an anime with a throwaway episode that did not improve or reduce the status of the main characters.
So how's that?
1) Gimme me a day or two to check the animation

2) I will simultaniously check the warship bit.

3) What do you mean my smart one and dumb one?

4) Of course the last episode inproved their characters! Read up the Japanese honor code, then come back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Soulblade View Post
I can prove it.

It started great, with some people with an unidentified "power", a lot of social and political conflicts, two great main characters, both with their own way of thinking and ideals, and even romance!
But what happened? Easy. When you though the conflicts were over, they again show that they are 2 inmature idiots, not to forget that all the complicated conflict ends in a stupid superrepetitive shounen battle. Cougar FTW! He gets 1st and 2nd place for best male character in this series.
Yeah, definity let me watch the series again.
PatPeter is offline   Reply With Quote