View Single Post
Old 2008-02-02, 16:03   Link #21
cloudninja

Episode 6 preview clip.

We see Jun touching Hiromi's hair, now that's bold. He also seems to be affecting her with his words since her eyes widen in response. If only Shinichiro had half the guts. I wonder if Jun really has any feelings for her or maybe he's the playboy type who can easily say and do things to seduce someone without inhibitions. I hope Hiromi is'nt the type who falls easily for someone's advances and she probably is'nt. After rewatching episode 5 I think Jun is only trying his best on Hiromi for his sister Noe's sake. He probably wants to remove Hiromi as a competitor to Noe for Shinichiro. He had trouble remembering Hiromi's name when Shinichiro asked Jun in turn to date Hiromi.

Second part of the clip shows Hiromi responding defiantly to Shin's mother. Not sure what the exchange is about but at least she is no longer acting submissively to his mother. My hope is that it's because she won't accept Shin's mother trying to keep them from getting closer.

Last part is Aiko. Looks like she is at least close to confessing. With episode 6 titled "What Kind of Joke is That?", that could be his response to her confession. That would make sense since episode 6 was supposed to have an Aiko-centric title according to the episode title pattern so far.

Last edited by cloudninja; 2008-02-02 at 16:19.