View Single Post
Old 2010-06-29, 19:20   Link #12144
Judoh
Mystery buff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
Actually, do we have it that This Battler is Kinzo's grandchild in red? Sure, Beatrice may say that she have started the game to fight .... wait.
These two reds were spoken together so I think that's what it's supposed to mean. Do with it what you will.

And I opened this game in order to fight Ushiromiya Kinzo's grandchild Ushiromiya Battler.

Ushiromiya Battler's mother is Ushiromiya Asumu.

We could also take her Blues into account too I suppose.

Quote:
Due to the previous demand to repeat, and the subsequent refusal, I proclaim that you are not qualified to be my opponent. After all, Beatrice opened this game, in order to fight with 'Ushiromiya Kinzo's grandson Ushiromiya Battler'. This gave you responsibility as my opponent, to declare in red that you are 'Ushiromiya Kinzo's grandson Ushiromiya Battler'. You have refused to repeat that. This means the loss of your qualifications.
Quote:
People's names are not exclusive. There is a possibility that multiple humans have the name Ushiromiya Battler. In short, this is what it means. ......You are a different person with the same first and last names as Ushiromiya Asumu's son Ushiromiya Battler.
Quote:
What if Beatrice refers to a different game? Not the one about solving murders... about committing murders?
What are you suggesting here exactly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
...then Meta-Beatrice can say that she opened the game-on-the-board to fight the Other Battler, who is both grandchild and child of Kinzo, stranger things have been proposed seriously before. Though it still leaves a few holes...
One thing that needs to be explained with this is who is Asumu's family exactly? And why would she be living in the Kuwadorian for so long without them knowing?
Judoh is offline   Reply With Quote