View Single Post
Old 2012-09-13, 05:41   Link #14
Sunburst

Quote:
Originally Posted by KholdStare View Post
Fate/Zero is an amazing series, although I'm still on the edge about whether or not you should "know" the Fate/stay night anime/plot before. Although F/Z is technically a prequel, it airs after F/sn. I find that by knowing what will happen from watching F/sn first, I'm able to focus more on the intricacies of F/Z and appreciate it more. So yes if you plan on watching F/Z I'd recommend F/sn first.
I think it won’t be wrong to watch the series in the same order as they’ve aired. So, if Fate/stay night has been aired before Fate/Zero, I’ll watch it in the same order, like you’ve recommended it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KholdStare View Post
Since you want to know about Clannad/Kanon/Air, I have a small comparison for you with light spoilers, so click if you don't mind.
The comparison is quite helpful, thank you!
So Kanon is more like a gloomy drama and doesn’t have any comedic parts, like you find them in Clannad and is a very serious story at all? And Air is a light romance Anime that strictly follows a storyline, while not containing such sad parts like Clannad after story does? However, I’m not looking for a copy of Clannad. Rather I’m looking for Anime that might be interesting for me, so I’m also interested in Anime that don’t share all the aspects of Clannad. What you’ve written sounds good to me, so I think that I’ll try both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by totoum View Post
Monster doesn't have this problem,the manga it's based on was already finished when the anime started so the staff didn't need to add filler.
Sounds good. Even if I didn’t knew that it takes more time to draw a Manga than producing an Anime. Till now I thought it takes longer to produce an Anime. Can’t imagine that animating a Manga is done so fast^^ However, when there aren’t any filler I’ll try Monster, I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
Sunburst, you have actually watched and enjoyed a show that notoriously suffered from the opposite problem, one where the anime had to come to an end before the manga was completed. That show is Claymore. If you found the ending to Claymore puzzling and inconclusive, it was because it was created by Madhouse once it became clear a second season of the show was not in the cards.
So Gonzo has written the end of Claymore on their own? That would explain a lot. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
If I don't mistake, 1st episode of Little Busters should air on the 7th of October.
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sackett View Post
Since you are new to anime I'd suggest watching various anime in different genre to see if you like them or not.
That's what I'm planning to do. It's just that I was unsure which Anime I might like since I've just watched a couple of Anime till now.

Finally I’m very impressed how many long and quality answers I’ve got. As I sometimes read in different forums, I expected I’ll just get some names without any explanations, but the answers I’ve got here are really very good and helpful. Unfortunately I’m weak at English, so I’m unable to answer in the same quality, but please be sure I’m thankful for every answer I’ve got.
Sunburst is offline   Reply With Quote