View Single Post
Old 2006-06-04, 05:15   Link #100
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

I tried beginning scripting with AviSynth after reading about two hours into codecs and whatnot.

A n00b's question, but how can you deal with this? AviSource("D:\[x-raws]_Ergo_Proxy_-_11_[704x396_DivX6.22][9EDDA648].avi")

It won't run no matter how many times I've tried, even with the fourCC="divx" string extension. A knowledgeable person in darkhold told me to procure the encoder w/ the CCCP FAQ, but glancing back the second time I still don't know what to do with it. I know that it's DivX6 - with the RAW description but I don't know how else to proceed, because the I've followed the instructions for my first script well, I think.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't encoded in MPEG2 - otherwise the big filesize, so I didn't use DirectShowSource. I really welcome your help, seeing that googling for DivX6 encoders left me with a lot of crap sites. :/

(Oh, and I just realized that BS Player is unwelcome with a lot of CCCP staff. lol, I uninstalled it. I hope you guys could help: I'm pooped reading eight hours straight, and frustrated I barely learnt anything. *_* )

Thanks.
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote