View Single Post
Old 2012-04-21, 10:35   Link #12
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Soul View Post
I just did a first time viewing marathon of both 1st and 2nd seasons. Not sure why I missed them both before, however, I have to say that I really enjoyed this series. The premise is quite interesting.

I in a bit of a toss up between Chihiro and Hagase as my favorite arcs with close follow ups with Haqua and Shiori (I've got a thing for librarian girls).

Elsie cracks me up.

Endless "Firetrucks" Soul
Before I bludgeon you to death with a weighted-cap Mont Blanc, stay away from Hakua and Shiori. My waifus.

Of course, the fire truck has a deeper meaning to it because of its natural characteristics. It is kind of interesting most of the people watching the anime or reading the manga don't realise it until told.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.