View Single Post
Old 2009-09-10, 10:47   Link #85
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
ugh i really didnt like the episode that much i gave it a 7. The whole squad 7 antics was just badly done and it didnt seem real when they started to voice their remorse about what they said about Alicia. The only who seemed in character was Rosie.

The entire time i kept saying your the queen why dont you actually do something. Then surprise surprise she did however with her authority she could curb ambitions of the those cowardly military leaders.

Welkin actually a set of ballz? well however small they might be he still punched a commissioned superior officer. I was like "oh hes growing up so fast he already fighting with the kids in the school yard" It was nice to see him try to defend Alicia's honor.

Alicia is doing what she can she fight to end the war as soon as possible so as not to increase casualties. Thats actually pretty admirable it just sucks that she looked miserable while saying it.

Selveria was a bit annoying but i can see how she would be depressed. I use to like Maximillion but not too much anymore imo hes actually displaying why hes 2nd prince. I dont find his personality very wanting hes actually kind of boring not a guy i would want to follow. Oh well Selveria says she wont lose again so of course her and Alicia are going to square off again. Hopefully will get he backround about how her and Alicia are connected.

meh