View Single Post
Old 2003-12-07, 04:54   Link #1
juri_miki
Death Note Fanatic

Send a message via ICQ to juri_miki Send a message via AIM to juri_miki
Exclamation Naruto's Ultimate Decision

Heyness out there. I know that this thread will be a pure speculation thread, but I was wondering something. Even though Naruto dreams of being great and becoming Hokage, I'm sure he'll realize that along the way that he'll eventually have to kill. Now I know that it's not supposed to be such a big deal in his world, but the question is, considering Naruto's generally loving, soft, and supportive personality will he be able to really do it. One could go "Well duh, just go check out the Haku and Zabuza storyline again!" Yes, I do realize that after much begging Naruto attempted to take Haku's life.

But since then Naruto has gone through a whole lot more and many of these situations where he hasn't killed have proved successful. Though, especially with what's going on with the manga now, this question will eventually have to become a reality to Naruto and it's something he will decide and he might not encounter a similar situation as he did with Haku. Also, if he does, what toll would it take on him? I don't see him becoming another Vash, as from Trigun and I don't see him handling it as Shinji from Evanegelion did. He won't give up his dream, but I think that the rose colored glass won't look as rosy as before.
juri_miki is offline   Reply With Quote