View Single Post
Old 2006-03-14, 15:59   Link #90
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danj
Because it is? The participants are depicted in the anime style, and the term for sexually oriented anime content is "hentai" so therefore I don't see what's wrong with calling it a hentai scene? In any case, if you don't like it, you can either watch the anime or get the upcoming PS2 version of the game, since I don't imagine either of those will contain any sex of any sort.
I'm beginning to cry in despair at how the usage of the word "hentai" is being used amongst foreign anime fans in that context in which NO ONE here in Japan ever uses. Well at least I'm starting to see more people using the term "ero" instead of "hentai," so at least my effort has not been in vain. But it does get tiring...

Yes the upcoming PS2 will be released as a consumer format with voices and all. As with other ero-to-consumer ports, they'll most likely edit out the ero-scenes and add new ones instead.

Now if they would only add an Iriya-tan scenario, I would buy the consumer port.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormy001_M1A2
Another FHA question, what is story regarding about the Gorgon sisters? Anyone willing to summarize it for me?
Although someone else had answered this, I'll answer the more comedic and descriptions of how Stheno and Euryale are portrayed in FHA.

Stheno and Euryale are twins that dresses in ama-loli style (tera-moesu~!). They frequently pick on Medusa due to her height. They make Medusa do their cleaning and frequently sucks her blood; basically a form of cute ijime.

When Medusa becomes uncontrollable, Stheno and Euryale gives up their lives to save their sister. Itshows that Stheno and Euryale really cares for her.

Last edited by kj1980; 2006-03-14 at 16:15.
kj1980 is offline   Reply With Quote