View Single Post
Old 2010-11-08, 23:02   Link #289
7thFonon
seventh

You guys are trying to make sense of Naruto fights?? Most Naruto fights have never made any sense at all.... Logic / common sense can't really be applied to them.

I'll summarize some battles.... Just an example of how much sense Naruto fights make :

Taking it back as far as Naruto+Sasuke vs Haku. What kind of idiot would throw "thousands" of needles at his opponents' arms and legs instead of just throwing "one" to the Head and ending it all?? And during battle Haku states that his technique drains a lot of chakra.... so what does he do? He decides to sit in his ice mirror and chat while he wastes energy on his chakra-heavy technique. Genius.

Haku vs Kyuubi Naruto.... Haku realizes he's in danger, so he throws about 20 needles into Naruto's back. The attack doesn't even affect Naruto. Why even bother throwing them in his back?? Then Haku decides to aim for Naruto's back "again".... but this time with 1 needle (because I guess 20 is less effective than 1....). Not to mention Haku randomly decides to leave his mirror completely for this single needle attack, allowing Naruto to dodge and grab his arm.

Sasuke vs Deidara..... So Sasuke and Deidara look pretty tired at the end of their battle. Now... If Deidara has enough Chakra to make an explosion that is like 10 Kilometers in diameter, why not just make another Clay Dragon/Bird?? The bird could easily pick Deidara up (who can barely move at this moment) so he could continue the fight from the air. As tired as Deidara was, there's no excuse for not coming up with another option when he had that much energy left to make a 10 kilometer explosion.

I like Naruto, but I gave up trying to actually make sense of the fights.
7thFonon is offline   Reply With Quote