View Single Post
Old 2014-03-14, 01:53   Link #19
Aquifina

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellessarr View Post
why 70 to 90% of mcs have this problem to notice love hints from girls???, even if yuuta is so deep in love with rikka, see satone acting all that "weird"(even for a chu2byou) and all her suffer and the guy still "dense" omg this is what i really hate in japanese romance, the power of male denses who can't see when a girl is in love with him until is too late.
This was the only annoying part of the episode, but well in line with anime leads--although Yuuta deserves credit for being steadfastly loyal to Rikka and not becoming a harem lead. But his inability to recognize what was happening with Shichimiya, until *perhaps* the end, is inconsistent with how sensible and emotionally aware he's been with regards to Rikka.

Still, I thought the episode for the most part very well done. And I'm pretty sure the writers will figure out a way for Shichimiya to get some closure--she's really stolen the show this season and upstaged Rikka, so I'm sure the writers will try to make sure she doesn't end the series utterly miserable.