View Single Post
Old 2010-11-14, 11:54   Link #27875
SNobleJr
\m/,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasanagi View Post
Spoiler for MD Again!:
Hm, I have to echo others' opinions a bit here: this tome deal came rather out of nowhere, and I can't see either why Sette would need it. Interesting look into her thought processes, though; therapy or not, she's still not entirely free of her screwed-up past life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DezoPenguin View Post
For both of you (Hah! I kid; I can count four! ;) ) waiting for the second half of the Shadowverse two-shot...here it is!

Spoiler for Running Through Shadows--Chapter 2:

Spoiler for Author's Notes:

Spoiler for Auctorial ramblings:

For those who missed it, here's Chapter 1.
Ow. Harsh, harsh twist there. With all these piling up on her, no wonder Lutecia's slowly cracking under the weight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
It amuses me how thoroughly this little piece contradicts how I'm feeling at the moment. But hey, what can you do.

Spoiler for Scars:

Spoiler for General ramblings and dedication:
Great interaction between Lutecia and Victor; those two bounce off each other really well. Nice, humorous fluff overall. Although as one of the FF.net reviews also mentioned, reading your notes afterward does put an entirely different, serious spin on the short.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcurse View Post
Since RB's Shadowverse seems to be back lately, I thought I'd drop out of my NaNoWriMo haze to offer an update ^^.

Back to the Shadows! Auris starts to put some pieces of the mystery together...but who's tricking who?

Crime Never Sleeps
Part 12

“The worst things we do are always by our own choice.”

Spoiler for Crime Never Sleeps, part 12:

Spoiler for Author's Note:

New Part 1-4A
New Part 4B
New Part 5: Trial Day 1A
New Part 5: Trial Day 1B
New Part 5: Trial Day 1C and New Part 6
New Part 7
Part 8 and Part 9: Trial Day 2
Part 10: Trial Day 2
Part 11
Well, to be honest, you've managed to weave such a thick web of intrigue here, with all those plots and schemes colliding with each other, that I haven't the faintest idea how this is going to end.

Do note that it also means I'm sitting on the edge of my seat and can't wait to read the next part, so I'd say you've got a success here. :P