View Single Post
Old 2006-04-05, 17:22   Link #13
Slayerx

Y'know i noticed that one piece seems to starts out alot slower then bleach and naruto... i found that bleach and naruto can get you hooked pretty quickly, while One piece takes more time... I also notice that there a some poeple who really just don't like the art style; personally i like One pice's art style, it has a lot of flavor to it... The slow start combined with a somewhat unfavorable art style can easily turn off a few poeple; then end up dropping the series after the first few eps, not realizing how awsome its going to be once it picks up...

Personally, what i think is the most awsome thing about One piece is how utterly unlimited it is in terms of lengths... i mean, most 100+ episode series are only that long because they tried to drag it on WAY longer then it should have been (Inuyasha, DBZ)... One piece on the otherhand is currently at 250+ episodes and shows now sign of slowing down and doesn't feel like its dragging on... Oda successfully found a way to make a story that lasts a long time yet doesn't drag on... i think Naruto could have also pulled it off too, but it's too late for them now... if they go too far beyond Oro and Ataksuki, or if either becomes like naraku in inuyasha, it will just start to drag...

As for whats being said for DBZ... in the long run, overall, i don't like it... however, i give it credit where credit is due; it did alot for the world of anime... you can't deny that it had quite the impact

Last edited by Slayerx; 2006-04-05 at 18:12.