View Single Post
Old 2011-03-04, 13:33   Link #279
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DasDingus View Post
It is clear at this point that QB understands the existence of human emotions and what causes them. However, making the jump from that to claiming he understands the significance of emotions as they apply to humans is going too far.
And this - excuse me - is complete nonsense. He has been masterfully using human emotions throughout the entire show, multiple times. He has purposely applied emotional pressure to the girls to make them do exactly what he wanted. He knew exactly which emotional stimulus he could exploit for yet another run on a contract. Yet - at the same time - he claims that he doesn't understand them at all. Which is BS. It's a LIE. You cannot use human emotions so masterfully for your own gain without understanding them.

Quote:
He has said outright that his race does not have emotions. As far as he is concerned individual humans are just machines that produce these emotions. He does not understand the significance of emotions or the pain that comes with strong negative emotions. He's just preparing an energy source and his actions hold no more moral significance to him than prepping uranium for a nuclear power plant does to us.
This is what he SAYS. But we know for a fact now that what he says has NO MEANING. He is an unmasked cheater who has been tricking little unsuspecting girls, and who he now admits are no more than "power sources" to him. To believe anything he says at this point of time, after what we know he has done all the time, is STUPID.

Quote:
Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that humans should just accept this and not fight back. I'm saying that as far as QB is concerned his actions have no moral value good or bad. They just are. You can't try to explain to him why you think what he's doing is wrong because our definition of wrong in this case has no meaning to him. Once you reach the point where you are unable to effectively communicate with an alien race then the only option is war.
What I'm saying is that believe with near-certainty that there is no "alien race" who is worried about "entropy". What I'm saying is that FOR THE LOVE OF GOD you people should start to use your head and start thinking about things YOURSELF other than listen to a con man and his ramblings. Talk is cheap. Don't listen to what he SAYS, start thinking of what he DOES, and what he obviously WANTS. Not what he SAYS he wants. IGNORE his ramblings and only puzzle together what you know either from firsthand knowledge, or from sources who have proven to be credible so far (like Homura). If you do that, you'll make the astonishing discovery that things will begin to look very different.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote