View Single Post
Old 2014-05-14, 22:28   Link #273
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
Read the thread before getting pissed. We've fixed the immediate problems and beefed up our security as best as we can in the short term. It will take time to strengthen it further. There's plenty of advice in this thread so that you can also strengthen your own security, which helps you not just here but everywhere you have an account on the internet.

Never assume a site is safe. Ever. Safety is an illusion. All that can be done is to take precautions, learn from mistakes, and mitigate/repair the damage.

We do sincerely apologize for what happened, but keep in mind that it wasn't just you guys that got affected to, the staff did as well. Do you think we liked having to change our passwords, scan our computers for hours, and check every account we have for security breaches? We're taking this as seriously as everyone else is, and should be. We're not happy either, but we're doing what we can.

That looks like an intrusive ad. It happens to some users. Report it to Nightwish or GHD and they'll look into it. Do you use Adblock?
I see i uninstall my mozilla and reinstall it again together with adblock it work thx for replying

I guess if you have this problem you better uninstall and reinstall again

I used Iobit uninstaller to remove the mozilla registry files too i hope that helps