Thread: Battlefield 3
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-21, 07:54   Link #694
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
I quite enjoy CQ.

I'm one of those shotgun whores on Fortress and Ziba Tower but I'm running the AN-94 on Scrapmetal and 925, trying to get my mastery dog tag for it.

The SPAS-12 is ridiculously overpowered with flechette ammunition. I can't count the number of times now that I've outshot blokes with assault rifles with my SPAS over a decent distance.

I find if you get bogged down you're as good as dead in CQ; just keep moving. My tried and tested tactic is that if you don't see any enemy to your front for ten seconds, turn around!!

So far thanks to CQ I've polished off the 1911 (120 kills in one session just using it as a BACKUP!), USAS-12, FAMAS, M4A1 and M27 IAR.

Should finish the M870 CS, AN-94 and AK-74M tomorrow night. Then I'll work on the SPAS and SCAR-L. But I can't find another handgun I like as much as the 1911. I might just keep using it. Nothing else does enough damage per round that fires fast.

I liked the 44 Mag until the enemies are right in my face. The M9 and MP-443 are good but their damage is so piss poor. It takes five to six hits at times to drop someone in desperation whereas the 1911 was good for three rounds in the chest or a good close range headshot.

And don't get me started on the G17, that thing recoils like a mongrel and the G18 does so little damage per hit you need to be point blank for it to kill.

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote