View Single Post
Old 2009-05-25, 09:28   Link #74
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
1 a tragedy, a million a statistic is how I see it. China can do with less people, but it's like a tumour. After all the deaths the last century threw at this nation, the numbers just keep on growing.
Aptly quoted from the man who is behind the power of Communism.

Talking about killing people, I do agree with zhanquan, but IMO man can only beat Mother Nature in a mass wipeout using the bomb. If they (or we, to be exact), do so, there will be no one left to keep track of the record of people killed.

I am not sure, but do the Chinese run gulags? I know the Cong and the NKs do (the US Army Rangers do too, but in a different sense), but I was thinking that the Chinese do run camps of some sort to "instill peace and calm upon the raging dissidents".

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote