View Single Post
Old 2012-03-10, 17:51   Link #322
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

Dropped it already.

Anyways, i finished episode 4 of Mirai nikki, and this anime is freaking me out: i thought it would have been some "let's fuck with the future" anime, but it's rather turning in some mad game.

As long as it plays with my mind, it's fine. That Yuno... is fucking scary. Really, i can't get myself to trust/like her at all. The whole plot is a bit confusing, and i currently have some question marks in my head, but i guess it'll be explained later on, like any other anime concerning past/future does.

Btw, if you can answer these few little questions, i would be grateful. Oh, if i'll get the answers later on, don't spoil then:

Spoiler for plot:

Also, i always have to replay some scene, because the text messages scrolling is fucking fast. Wth, slow down, i can't read ;_;

However, so far, it was enough dark and mindfucking to pick up my interest. I just hope it clears out my confusion about it. Don't spoil anything about Yuno, because it's probably the most interest thing in this anime: she keeps freaking me out, haha, too weird.

EDIT
Forgot to ask: how the hell works the "DEAD END" thingie? I didn't really understand it. Care to explain?
Classified Info is offline   Reply With Quote