View Single Post
Old 2012-02-08, 13:30   Link #67
Ero-Senn1n

There's too much hope and optimism now, that's a bad sign. Furthermore, Hinata even wants to hold hands with Naruto after this ends, that's another hint that something bad will happen soon. The alliance was winning too many battles, and they didn't lose any important named characters, not even older ones like the tsuchikage or raikage. We have finally seen Tobi having an emotional reaction, but also it was made clear that he has more to show. We know he has small portions of kyuubi and 8-tails chakra, so he will probably do something. Something very special that probably needs the original chakra of the 10-tails, which is the added chakra of all 9 demons. Ao tells that "i can feel something else", i think it's a hint that he felt the a glimpse of the 10-tails ultimate chakra which is even stronger than that of the 9-tails (other possibility is that he sensed Sasuke's evil chakra coming into the battle). But there is also hope for Naruto because the demons gave him part of their chakra, so he might have a bit of the 10-tails chakra to use against whatever Tobi does. I think Tobi not understanding the importance of knowing the tailed beast names is a hint that Naruto will surprise him soon.

I think that Tobi might use a partial moon tsukiyomi here, because the whole alliance will soon be in a small place, and if that small amount of 10-tails chakra is good only at a very limited range then he might want to control the area where the whole ninja alliance is, and turn them against Naruto or each other, or something similar.

Another hint might be Tobi's words about this war making all past and future existences irrelevant, this might mean that the whatever bad thing happens to the alliance or Naruto it will not matter in the long term. I mean even all 11 rookies and most of the alliance might end up dead, if in the end Naruto somehow uses the 10-tails chakra and using sage of 6 paths super-jutsu of creation (something beyond Izanagi) he simply reverses the death of the alliance people. So i think extreme things can happen with characters in the next chapters if Naruto will later have the ability to undo all that happened.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote