View Single Post
Old 2008-05-14, 16:48   Link #94
hell88
Banned

Location: Canada, but sometimes in La La-Land hanging out with Midori-chan89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torri_fay_torren@hot View Post
For me besides the teresa arc the most moveing moment would have to be when Jean died. I know that many people have said this before me but still....

" Jean, No... this can't be true, please open you eyes.... Jean. How can this be!? Why did you die? I am the weakest of all Claymores!
Then why are you the one that is dead and not me.!?

That was almost as sad for me as Teresa's death. I really liked, Jean she was cool and perhaps the most honorable
of all of the Claymores. But more then that was Clares reaction to her death. It was the first time since Teresa died that
Clare has really broken down. She always is so so cold and the only emotion she ever shows is anger. I mean she shed a
few tears when she was with Ilena but that wasn't the same. Since Teresa died Clare hasn't cared about anything but revenge,
but with Raki's entrence Clare has been gaining friends and slowly opening herself back up again only to have Jean die. What's worse
she died saving her.

And more, for once we get a look at Clares insucurities. She calls herself the weakest Claymore. Whenever her rank has come
up in the past Clare had been calm about it and you had the feeling that she was going to try to 'prove them all wrong.' so to speak.
But this time Clare admites to bieng weak and helpless. I just feel that since Teresa died, that that was the worst thing to happen to Clare.
And at that point while I was sobbing with Clare,( NO... Not Jean! WAHHH), I was just thinking.
Leave Clare alone, hasn't she suffered enough?
Thanks for reminding me how sad that was to watch.