View Single Post
Old 2012-07-02, 21:12   Link #127
Mazryonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyl View Post
Also extra episodes are mostly viable on shows that are 100% sure that they will be successful, Seeing that the most recent eroge adaptations besides Yosuga no Sora (which surprised some that it had high sales) did fairly poorly, I have my doubts that they are already counting on a success for this adaptation.
What, Majikoi's anime adaptation didn't do too well? Even with all the vocal talent in the show and game?

And if Yosuga no Sora did so well, I'm still at a loss as to why that team isn't behind another eroge adaptation (Moshiraba from Palette would have been great), or even just animating the Haruka na Sora fandisc routes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyl View Post
The only thing that they are sure to count on is that this anime will likely promote the upcoming all ages VN "Ima Sugu Onii-chan ni Imouto da tte Iitai!" and the psp port of koichoco just like that the Mashiro iro Symphony anime promoted the Mutsu no Hana psp game(even though that game was released slightly before the anime)
Then I'm amazed that Yosuga no Sora's anime adaptation was even green-lighted, given how reliant it was on taboo themes (and how the team "maximized the action and satisfaction"). YnS wasn't likely going to get an all-ages adaptation in the first place. At least the team made it so that all the fans of the main game were satisfied, rather than a "canon" route that neglects the majority of the fans. At least if KoiChoco does an adaptation with episodes split among the most popular heroines being wooed and "won" by the protagonist, they'll satisfy twice as many fans as opposed to a typical canon route.

Still, I'm looking forward to Kaori Mizuhashi's performance in this series. She was such a riot as Kokoro Fushikawa in Majikoi.
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote