View Single Post
Old 2012-07-18, 09:45   Link #21
Raph
Genin for ever

At first I didn't think that "Tobi is Obito" theory was true, but after what we read today, the possibility of this scenario has undoubtedly increased.

Now, when I think about Tobi, there are hints that can approve "The Obito theory"
Tobi has a sharingan in his right eye, Kakashi has his in left eye. Therefore the reason why Tobi was wearing a mask with a one eye-hole is explained.
Tobi claims that he has no name, since everybody thinks that Obito died, he's only identity died the day when Obito gave Kakashi his left eye.
Tobi a in a previous mask had the same hairstyle as Obito, with one distintion of color
Tobi knows Guy and Kakashi more than we expected, as it was mentioned.

In summary, I was waiting for this fight since Sus met Itachi, so finaly I'm exited, I got what I wanted, I guess The real Madara is about to move towards Tobi and Nar. So we still cannot predict how the events will turn out.

I guess we have earned a break from Sasuke, he's now moving wherever he is moving, so he will be absent for a few weeks, that is good.

There is only one question, I wonder what made Obito become somebody like Tobi... (if the theory is right)
Raph is offline   Reply With Quote