View Single Post
Old 2009-09-10, 16:44   Link #316
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
You should get a keyboard instead for accompaniment. I think your wife should be able to play it.

Me and my high school friends wanted to learn guitar at the same time, but eventually we split up to learn different instruments (I got drums at my behest). You could try the drums too, if you feel that your motor skills are not treating you poorly at your age (no offense, but I am sorry if it hurts).
Heh... I'd toast you in a sword fight methinks so you might want to rethink that stereotype you're playing. But I've *always* sucked at drums, no matter what age. Whats with the age jab?

I'm not sure why you're suggesting the keyboard, I'm looking for a bass guitar to see if I'm still interested in the hobby. I'd rather spend a few hundred bucks to see than a thousand. I played bass guitar as a teenager so it isn't like I'm worried that its "hard" ..... .... ...
Though my wife does play piano... so she might get interested in a keyboard if we three are playing. However, no one can sing for shit -- we'd have to kidnap one of their girl buddies (one sings well enough to star in local musicals).

Rock Band is fun but its really just a sparkly version of "Simon Says".