View Single Post
Old 2010-01-25, 14:13   Link #308
Marina
~La-la Land~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
You play on steam?

Oh wait, you are connecting from US. The last time I played with Alchemist I lagged so much and kept getting decap. Haven't played GT yet.
I sometimes play on steam w/ bf's account: Doppler. And yeah, connection can be pretty shitty up here in Alaska.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzrat View Post
I've finished 3 campaign so far with my mates at the cybercafe since internet connection here is too shitty to play online.

Dead Center last stage made us replay a few times but after awhile, we figured out that it would be better if we collect and just throw all the petrol cans downstairs before refilling it was the best way to go. The waves usually comes at a certain fuel point. The last wave with the 2 tanks and a charger wipe out most of us (only i got away in time since i was the refilling guy).
The tanks seem to trigger after 6 and 12 cans have been filled. I usually do the same method of just throwing all the cans down to the 1st level before filling, though I have been with some pretty good teams who can handle filling the gas gradually. One of my favorite levels.

Co-host of Kaiseki Anime Podcast
Find us on Apple Podcasts and Google Play

AniList

Sig: HSxHoneycomb
Marina is offline   Reply With Quote