View Single Post
Old 2012-07-22, 09:07   Link #229
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Well for once I'm an anime only watcher so I don't have the massive insight or detailed knowledge that the LN readers have on this but I liked this episode, it kept me glued to the screen and I admit at the end I nearly shed a tear.
I dunno but I believe people are forgetting that they have a limited number of episodes to begin with and if they want to show enough of the plot that the fans don't cry out in a rage they have to cut corners. It felt slightly rushed to me but the impact of Sachi's death on Kirito still stuck quite well in my opinion.
If they wanted to show everything perfectly true to the LN they would need what? 2, maybe 3 episodes for the Black Cat Guild plot? That would sacrifice time for further plots and so the fans would rage about the lack of material later on or how their favorite arc was cut short due to wasted time in earlier episodes.

Guys...just enjoy the damn thing and stop complaining every damn episode. We're on episode 3 and most of the posts I read through are people (mostly LN readers) going on about how rushed the anime is and whatnot.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote