View Single Post
Old 2012-07-22, 09:56   Link #238
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
Who knows? Maybe the rest of the guild would have felt the same way. Maybe it would have better empowered Kirito to say "Nope, we shouldn't do that, it's too risky". "Well, if even Mr. High Level himself thinks that, then maybe we shouldn't take that risk".
^ This is probably one of (not necessarily the only) the reasons Kirito was beating himself up over it too much. Aside from not being strong enough, he's probably wondering what he could've done differently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
So I assume you know from the anime alone why kirito was doing there? Was Kirito looking for people? Materials? Having a weird backwards trip or anything?
Surely the answer was found in this thread, but in the given episode? nope, not at all.
Actually, while I was curious, I didn't really care much for "Why was Kirito there". I understood why he decided to stick with that guild, which is a LOT more important.

That being said, the one thing the Anime didn't tell me is how the whole party seemed to be fine right up to the point where they ran into a trap and got owned.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote