View Single Post
Old 2013-02-14, 17:45   Link #27
BoyTitan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ars89 View Post
Wow the truth to the system is pretty crazy. Was i the only one cheering as Makishima was beating up the chief? Interesting that the guy i disliked turned into a guy i would cheer for. I hope Kagari is alright, but it doesn't look good. Wonder how they'll get on the trail to truth now as they try and recapture Makishima.
Nope I always love Maki,and man this episode slapped me in the face for questioning where the plot would go from the last episode. And we learned more about Maki this ep he really is just a joker with out the sense of humor but one who wants to main event more.

The cybernetic body lost cause Maki got the jump on it fast. And the current user is not no where near as skilled as maki in combat seeing as how they were caught long before maki. And Touma was exspecting maki to join as I said you don't trust maki. When you are around some one like that you think 20 steps ahead just to so much as breathe because they are truly unpredictable. If only he had a more savage and unpredictable fighting style to match his personality.

To put it simple Sibyl can not stop Makishima he is truely unpredictable vs a system that runs on guessing what some one will do.