View Single Post
Old 2013-08-31, 19:38   Link #34
Flolan

Ok, now that the subs are out i can talk about the episode more throughly. There is especially one thing i need to mention:

I'm not the only one who was really weirded out by naked people fighting am I?!? Like when Eren was sitting on top of Female Titan it was just..

Joking aside, it was a tough episode. When Levi's team attacked Female Titan and sliced her eyes they said it would take about a minute for them to heal up. I guess thats information they got from capturing titans like Sonny and Bean and doing experiments on them. But they didnt expect the Female Titan would concentrate healing just one eye and it ruined their plan. Seeing Levi's team get killed was really painful. Rip Petra and folk. T_T
Did you notice that when Eren transformed into a titan the Female Titan was fighting back without being able to use her arms and with only one eye? It took quite long for them to heal up. If you ask me had she been able to use both arms from the start the fight would have been much shorter.

When Eren was sitting on top of Female Titan and roaring in rage... it seemed like he was losing it. Saying things like.. "I'll eat you up!" means that he was losing his humanity... and turning into a regular titan i think? Only regular titans eat humans after all, for Eren to think something like that is outrageous.

Mikasa going after Female Titan in the end, they really used their money on that scene. It was fabulous!
Flolan is offline   Reply With Quote