View Single Post
Old 2013-02-08, 16:30   Link #5870
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
Either way, there's no indication that Kira/Lacus would share the technology.
During a war? No.

Quote:
Not at all, you don't put out fires by sharing the technology to make more fires.
Fires =/= Nuclear technology.

Again, the point of nuclear weapons is so that they're not used at all.

Quote:
Nothing? How about the fact that they did invade Orb? That's not nothing.
Like I already said. They had to go on to invade Orb after the Mass driver had been demolished because they might as well have since it would've been unwise for them to just leave and let the Orb soldiers come back or let it become a haven for resistance. That doesn't mean it was worth it in the end for them.

Quote:
Well, just look at Berlin. What could the EA gain by attacking it when they're in a war with ZAFT?
Berlin wasn't neutral: They were fighting ZAFT forces, wiped the floor with them and decided to show a strength of force.

Quote:
Again, the Berlin example.
Happened after the treaty. What did i just say?: "This does not prove to Orb that the EA attacks anything that moves."

Quote:
It's completely relevant.

Because you're ignoring the EA's character every time you say that they won't bother with Orb even if Orb refused to join them.
The topic is whether Orb believed they could deter EA, before the treaty. If at any point I'm talking about EA's character then it is under the context of what Orb believes about EA's character before the treaty. I'm going to say it once again, and hopefully it'll get through to you: Using an example of something that happened way after the treaty is not a credible example of what Orb believes about EA's character before the treaty.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote