View Single Post
Old 2010-09-01, 18:18   Link #219
MalakTawus

Where are now the people that said that going against the org alone now was a good idea while me and others said that it was something stupid?
Say what you want but Miria dies in a stupid way (but it's a very cool death at least,with a big impact).
Now i'll await patiently that Claire learns about Miria's death,loses control and attacks the org destroying everything in her path.
Come on Claire!I want revenge!!!
Tabitha can't be the ghost's leader,she is too weak.
The only one that should be the ghost's leader is Claire since she is intelligent and her powers are on a whole other level compared to the others,the only problem is that she is more a lone wolf than a leader,but that could be a good chance for Yagi to develop further Claire now that she can't avoid her responsabilities.
If Claire goes on a rampage i think the only other options as leader would be Gala or Deneve.

.......now that i think about it Claire still have a "little" problem named Priscilla that she as to deal with.......
imo during the fight between CtD and Prissy,Claire feels Miria's death and goes crazy......ehm,i mean MORE crazy......