View Single Post
Old 2012-01-19, 10:56   Link #64
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by articuzwolf View Post
correct me if I'm wrong but Madam Shirley was looking at Luffy's future not Fishman Island right?

So it's kinda weird if the one that are going to destroy the fishman island is some guy/pirates using a strawhat
No, it's the opposite actually.

Shirley felt something strange in Luffy, so she took a look at the crystal ball and saw that future. She can't see the future of individuals, she just views random things that will happen one day. Basically she just had a bad premonition regarding Luffy, and it was then when she looked at the crystal ball and saw that grim future.

But Luffy himself? He saved the island twice, one from the Noah, and two from Big Mom, not to mention he promised to make the island his turf. To suddenly destroy an island you want to make yours makes no sense.

So put it short, the man who will bring the island down could be anyone wearing a strawhat, and in this chapter we've just found out that the crystal ball is broken and that Jinbe will be ordering a strawhat identical to Luffy's for a fishman child. Too much of a coincidence if you ask me.

Hope I helped you out