View Single Post
Old 2012-03-16, 00:21   Link #200
fertygo
Hyakko Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckoner View Post
Just nothing impressive to look at yet. KyoAni aren't even the platinum standard for animation even more, so there is practically nothing for me to chew at yet.
Excuse me, but you talking out from your ass there. Who tell you that? as far animation quality concerned KyoAni is the best on business and all of Animation/sakuga enthusiast will admit that.

I'm not Kyoani fanboy, but even from that preview.. u seeing some nice demonstration of KyoAni high quality. Its not slideshow fest like Another for sure. This show is by far is the most talked among animation/sakuga enthusiast.. you can tell they really respect Kyoani from that.

But yeah despite the excellent of animation quality, the trailer seems boring.. I'm debating to myself whether I should watch this or not lol

After some horrible experience following anime with nice promise of sakuga quality but very lacking in other area that just make me having headache in viewing instead enjoying the anime, I'm realize animation quality alone just isn't enough.