View Single Post
Old 2013-01-02, 09:10   Link #1
Haiprbim
Banned

Nightcore Discussion & Sharing Thread

Hello and welcome to the Nightcore Discussion & Sharing Thread.

I saw the sub-title about "Anime music" to be something as J-Pop or something else.
Well, everyone that is into Nightcore knows that Anime goes alongside it, since they are both Cute, Cool and simply Awesome. :)

What is Nightcore?

I could go on and on about it, but to keep it short, Nightcore can be seen as a glorified term for "speed edits" of Techno/Trance/Dance songs.
If you want an expanded explanation, I suggest you to read it here.

How can I Nightcore a song?
  • Well, first, you would need to find a song that is either Techno, Trance or a Dance song with a lot of vocals. (Female vocals are really wanted)
  • After that, download a program called Audacity. With it, you can Open a song and Edit it. Open the song you want to Nightcore and raise it's Pitch as well as Tempo between 20-30%. How much is the best is up to you to decide, try a few times!
  • When you find the result you like, Export the song by doing: File > Export > Export it as an MP3 file, 320 kbps (HQ).
  • Now you have your own Nightcored song and you can upload it on public sites such as YouTube for others to hear and see!
Post on this Thread!

If you are into Nightcore and Anime, have found a really nice Nightcore, or maybe you have made a Nightcore yourself and want to share it, do post about it!
Nightcore! <3 :D

Last edited by Haiprbim; 2013-04-11 at 12:50.
Haiprbim is offline   Reply With Quote