View Single Post
Old 2009-09-06, 13:37   Link #14
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
Well internet is a very useful tool but it's true that we can live without it for the moment. But I don't think it will be the case in the future. Internet is the epitome of information and communication and it's becoming more and more indispensable at work.
Depends which jobs.

About informations and knowledges, I dislike how many people almost dropped books, and think that reading things on the net is enough (if they read at all...). What next? Dropping writing on paper? <_< People become dependent while they could diversify how to get news and knowledges.

I'll create a Books defence force club

Quote:
So I think it's important for people, to know how to use internet to be, at least, aware of these dangerousness.
Even if you don't use it, no need to be einstein to guess how it can be dangerous in many ways. Now many parents here, for example, don't even "think" about it, they don't care, sadly. Now sure, if parents decide to give internet to their "little" kids, they should know how to use it themselves first. But there are also some parents who use internet, but don't care to think that it can be dangerous for their children.

In my family, internet is forbidden for kids, but my parents explained why, and no one complains. So no problem~

Quote:
it's that it's not something that government can easly control (which is not the case with TV etc...). For example, with wikipedia where many governement try to modify some informations but always miserably fail
It has its good side, but there's also a bad side. People can also spread false infos easily, and also, I don't believe that total freedom is good.

I am part of the minority who dislikes that there's no control and limit over it.

Last edited by Narona; 2009-09-06 at 13:52.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote