View Single Post
Old 2009-04-20, 19:50   Link #10
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoHunter_Toki View Post
Adulthood can be fun, but with the added freedoms of adulthood comes more responsibilities but at that age you should be able to handle them. I know adults who still have plenty of fun. If you decide to get married and start a family life can become dull at times but you do have a family and maybe a child if you decide to have one. Heck, one time I heard someone say they'd rather pay bills than endure another hour of high school.

Adulthood has it's good and bad points. There are the days when one you'd just like to blow off all responsibilities and just have fun. The thing to remember is life is a mix of responsibilities and fun, no matter what age.
Trust me... when you get to around my age, whats considered fun changes. When I was at the 18 ~ 21 range, partying it up was considered fun, now I see it as stupid, pointless and a strong lack of discipline.

I find my enjoyment when I can relax and not deal with people. I deal with people on a constant basis with my career so it starts to grate on me after so long, especially when you realize how little common sense people actually have.

Just pull me up a comfy seat with my girl snuggled next to me, and I'm a happy man, I don't anything else.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote