View Single Post
Old 2010-04-14, 10:42   Link #1
james0246

[Manga] Who is Tobi?

Recent chapters have definitely called into question the whole Madara = Tobi idea (that Tobi himself has gone to great lengths to perpetuate), so it only seems fitting that a new thread be made to discuss these developments.

This thread, unlike other Madara and Tobi threads, is set-up purposely to discuss the various theories as to who’s behind the mask. So discussions concerning the abilities that Madara once had, or that Tobi currently has, do not matter for this thread – focus only on the theories and evidence concerning Tobi’s identity and leave the “vs.” discussions in other forums.

This is a manga thread, so spoiler tags are not needed. Besides that, the general rules and courtesies apply. And, since this thread is dedicated to Tobi’s identity, please keep the conversation focused on this topic (and possible red herring).

I’m not going to lay out any evidence in the OP, but I do think it should be mentioned that the recent Data Book has separate entries for Madara as well as Tobi, and that can be as significant or insignificant as you desire…

For fun, I also added a poll. It's not really indicitive of anything, but polls are always fun .

edit: Due to a request from a Shippuden only fan, I have decided to open this thread from Manga discussion to General purpose. This means the manga information can be discussed, but all manga-only information must be placed under spoiler tags. I have updated the OP and title of the thread to reflect this fact.

Last edited by james0246; 2011-10-14 at 08:23.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote