View Single Post
Old 2012-12-15, 16:49   Link #39
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by SagaraSouske View Post
Fiend I can understand. Karma Demon why don't they just send them to a secluded area to let them live by themselves. I mean the population is a fraction of what it used to be so there should be plenty of empty lands. The nature of these Karma Demons will allow them to obey their instructions and live in seclusion till end of their natural lives. But their intellect can be used to understand their own problem and develop solution for it or at least able to study and provide insight. Especially if there will be more then 1 Karma Demon living together.
I think that even if they are sent to live far away, they will unconsciously create monsters (all their nightmares will take physical form) that will breed and cause chaos in the ecosystem.

Think for a moment that the only reason we do not have giant ants, wasps or cockroaches is because they lake lungs and can't grow bigger than well, insect size. But with gene manipulating you can give them lungs and make them bigger, even with psychokinesis an army of giant wasps would make mincemeat of a whole village in one night.

Now think about the monsters that can be created if we get really creative.