View Single Post
Old 2012-12-28, 21:41   Link #168
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
...And missing my point entirely. Sakura is doing her job. What else do you want?
This a fighting Shounen manga, not human resource development. Nobody care that she's doing a job like ninja joe #35428, I want her to be entertaining, cool and actively part of the plot. Or to be clear I would if I cared about her character which I don't for lack of those fore-mentioned qualities... So thinking about it I'm perfectly fine with her doing nothing but a job lost in the background and nothing else.
Carry on Sakura.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminion Lancer View Post
Well, Naruto was always savvy enough when it came to judging people (Sasuke notwithstanding). He genuinely recognizes when people are lying to him [...]
... Like when they had him checking penises for days after Gaara told him they were going to war? Or when Kabuto flipped the island turtle upside down and they told him it was an earthquake and he actually believed that?
The only time Naruto caught on a lie was when Sakura tried to seduce him and she was less credible than a naked man selling candies in a kindergarten.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote