View Single Post
Old 2012-12-28, 23:56   Link #171
Midnight Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
I see you talk down to people, with lines along the likes of ignoring common sense, ignoring the author, and ignoring facts. How is that not being on a high horse?
Because its stating an observation; people sometimes ignore these things because of their bias.

Quote:
Also, note how you went and started trying to attack me for negatively commenting on Sasuke?
Um no, I merely stated that you didn't put things in perspective and explained why. Instead of replying to my explanation, you began rambling on about my alleged “bad temper” and “high-horse” : /

Quote:
Your counter example was really before he took up the whole "No more hatred" thing. Before that, he was just fighting to protect those he cared about. It wasn't until after Minato calmed him down that he took up the whole "no hatred" thing in addition to his prior ideals.
And here I thought he was entrusted to do something about hatred by Jiraiya. Even besides that your claim still fails considering he practically did the same thing again during this chapter and was ready to give in.
Midnight Commander is offline   Reply With Quote