View Single Post
Old 2008-02-24, 17:53   Link #3537
kasey_da_queen

I have no idea why I'm doing this but I keep feeling like I didn't make my point clear with my last posts and I want more people to know about this. Sure Konata and Kagami are just friends, however, friendship feelings is NOT the case here. Hints to yuri in the Konata/Kagami relationship were made throughout the series. Kagami does like Konata in THAT sense. Konata is a question mark in this relationship. I'm just not sure from her point of view. Kagami gave a LOT of hints to being interested in Konata in THAT sense throughout the series. I was very impressed with Kyoto Animation. The hints were very cleverly displayed while still being clear in the yuri sense. Some of the yuri hints from Kagami to Konata were so BLATANTLY obvious, it's absolute amazing how the hints got badly ignored by the fans. You can't give off more of a BLATANTLY obvious hint then the train scene of episode 3. If you didn't realize what Kagami did in that scene, go back and watch it NOW. What Kagami did in reaction to Konata in this scene was so BLATANTLY yuri obvious, it's absolute amazing how Kagami was able to get away with what she did. YURI is the only reason for what she did in that scene. It was just too blatant. Did anybody realize that Kagami had quite a bit of verbally blatant yuri statements about Konata as well? The most blatant was by far the statement she made in episode 4. Just before the Lucky Channel segment, Konata said, "That's why I just don't get girls." Kagami responds by saying, "Last time I checked you were one as well." Kagami checked to see whether Konata was really a girl? That would mean that Kagami might have actually seen Konata's....................................... and I serious can't go that far. You need to re-watch this series and keep your eyes FIXATED on Kagami. When I did that, I was picking up so many yuri vibes from Kagami to Konata I was literally crying. You can serious call Kagami a Tsundere, she has a love interest in Konata. I picked up quite a bit of dere dere Kagami to Konata moments that a lot of the fans didn't noticed. My favorite moment was by far the moment of episode 15............................................ and you know what? I'm NOT referring to the Haruhi concert scene.XD All I'm going to say about this scene is that I LOVE THIS MOMENT TO DEATH.XD So, there is actually more yuri in this show then people think. Anyway, if you don't want to re-watch the series to pick up on the hints, well Kagami's character song 100% Nai Nai Nai says it all. You can read the translation and listen to the song if you want.
kasey_da_queen is offline   Reply With Quote