View Single Post
Old 2010-09-29, 14:52   Link #7165
Used Can

Well, Ayumu has already confessed, and she's made her feelings clear multiple times. She's even kissed him (on the cheek, of course). Athena's feelings for him are also clear, although the status of their relationship has been stalled by Athena herself. So, you can no longer call it a group confession when, technically, only 2 girls remain to make their feelings clear.

I'd say Nagi has also made her point clear multiple times. However, Hayate simply doesn't see her that way. Hina, on the other hand, even though she did confess once (and failed, due to a train), hasn't made her feelings clear to Hayate. On Nagi's case, it'll come down to Hayate realising Nagi's actual feelings for him, since, as I've already said, she's already made that clear in her own way. On Hina's case, I think she'll have to work a bit more on how she expresses herself.

As for Maria... I wouldn't know. I think she's too much of a gag-character now for me to take her seriously - which is rather sad, since I used to be a huge supporter of hers. But, anyway, who knows? Hata may add some good development for her soon, and she'd be back in the race.