View Single Post
Old 2004-12-04, 00:17   Link #178
SoupForInsanity
Kawaiiiiii

Send a message via AIM to SoupForInsanity Send a message via MSN to SoupForInsanity
I`m an exchange student in japan at the moment and I have become in love with gashapon. I don`t have a lot yet, but I like them. They`re just little collectables, and in my opinion the trading arts type figures arent worth the money if you`r ejust buying them off the shelf. they`re expensive, the figures aren`t THAT big, and you`ll waste a lot more money when you get extras (maybe 700 yen) than if you get extras with gashapon (100 or 200 yen) so it`s perfect for price for me

The series I usually go for are what interests me. I first started collecting the little fullmetal alchemist series (chibi form) and then I found out about the other two non-chibidized sets. I`m probably going for the first and might just leave out the second because the second one doesn`t quite.. appeal to me. And I`m trying to find a machine around here that sells the first card captor sakura series that came out this year. Currently collecting the second.
Extras are fun `cause when I go back to the US I can give them to my friends since I`m cheap and dumb. tehe.

Staying away from the "sexy" ones which there are too much of. I wish I could get that 4-set of digi charat but I dont think that will happen. want some of the chobits ones Ive seen too. Gigantic breasts and underwear flashing just.. don`t look good on a shelf. in my opinion.
SoupForInsanity is offline   Reply With Quote