View Single Post
Old 2008-12-11, 04:13   Link #1277
M.I.P.
May contain nuts.

One of the few things I liked about Shou was his interest in Miu though not his reasons for said interest. With someone else going after Miu Kenichi had to work for her and there was a sense of competition but now he's out of the equation and they're very few other good matches for Kenichi around. As such all the competition must come from Kenichi's side. Miu is already doing the sort of things girls do to woo guys but she's doing them for alternative reasons for example she makes his meals but only because the masters gave him strict eating requirements and she's prettied herself up but only to convert Kushinada and be true to herself. Miu's position in Kenichi's heart needds to come under actual rather than imagined threat and we need to see Miu reacting to this.

When Miu claimed Kenichi was some kind of Casanova I figured we'd get the truth about his feelings or lack thereof for Renka, the garden club girl and possibly Rachel but it seems Kenichi isn't even aware of the effect he has on these girls.

Last edited by M.I.P.; 2008-12-11 at 04:28.
M.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote