View Single Post
Old 2011-04-30, 15:43   Link #10900
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urzu 7 View Post
Regarding Evil Rick's above post...

I have a hard time believing someone could actually be like that. o_o Re-read what they said and think, would someone really put their pic on their profile page and really say those things? Especially the stuff like "I hate black people, they're ugly" and saying "bruh" a bunch of times? I think someone who doesn't like him got a hold of his password, logged in, and changed around the text to make him look very bad. If this is the case, that girl could be a friend or even his sister!

And think about it, 'he' spammed you with a really bad comment for no reason. If someone hijacked his youtube profile, it is very likely they would go on a spam rampage around youtube.

I just have a hard time believing someone could be THAT stupid and THAT much of a douchebag, and yet have their picture on their profile page. I believe there is a fair chance that their reputation is being attacked.
As absurd it may look, I confirmed it was really him, multi-account, has been banned several times from Youtube and in this last account he's been bothering people since early March.