View Single Post
Old 2011-05-09, 08:52   Link #29
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
The screen where Menma is doing the Shaft head tilt is the one that caught my attention first
LOL, not the title's event potentially being explained (first cap), nor anaru's attempt at making her nickname more representative (later three caps) Anyway, I noticed that too, but given Menma's condition, first thing coming to my mind was that girl from the first Exorcist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I'm not worried one bit about Anaru. I'm sure she'll back out. She's not the type of girl who would do that kind of things, even if her friends encouraged her to do so.
Those were the famous last thoughts of several mangaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier View Post
Her two "friends" are pushing her into enjou kyousai (most likely something the two of them are doing already) and she's kind of forced to do it, to be "one of them" or to be "cool". So when they arrange a meeting for Anaru, she goes, but she's still split between something she probably doesn't want to do, or lose her evil schoolmates if she doesn't. What will her choice be?
Of course this is a more probable outcome, but I'm a sucker for 2chan controversies... they're hilarious

And what's wrong with doing it for money

Last edited by Malkuth; 2011-05-09 at 17:25.